Bag Making Supplies 3/26/2017 11:45:00 PM
If you are here to find our big post of giveaway prizes for reaching 10,000 members on Facebook and Instagram, you've come to the right place. Although, we are just a few short of 10,000 on IG, I am sure after this contest we will be there.
We have a TON of prizes from our AMAZINGLY AWESOME sponsors to give away. (Prizes totalling $800.00 in value!!! ) Plus, a PDF sale happening over at the shop. I'll go through the prizes here and you can enter to win in the widget at the bottom of this post. Don't just hop to the bottom though, have a peek at these amazing sponsors and click the links to head over to their own shops. This list of sponsors is truly a list of our fave shopping sites and I am sure they will all make it to your favourite browser bookmarks too!
Which patterns are on sale?
All PDF (Digital Download) patterns by Emmaline Bags
are 40% off March 27 - 31, 2017 (MST)
Use the code: BIG40 at checkout.
How does the giveaway work?Read through the BIG list of sponsors and prizes just below, and then enter to win in the raffelcopter prize widget at the bottom. Prizes will be randomly drawn on April 1st, and winners will be notified by email.
What are the prizes and who are the sponsors? CLICK the SHOP NAME to visit each shop!(2) $100.00 USD Gift Certificates from Gold Star Tool - Gold Star Tool sells high quality sewing supplies, sewing machines and tools. This is where I bought my rivet press from!
(2) $25.00 CAD Gift Certificates from MM Cork Supply - MM Cork Supply is a wonderful source for cork fabric. A large range of beautiful styles and colours!
(2) $25.00 USD Gift Certificates from By Annie - byannie.com sells everything you need for bag making. Head over there for zippers, patterns, elastic, mesh, and much more!
(1) $25.00 USD Gift Certificate from Sew Sweetness - Your one stop shop for cork, glitter vinyl, books, amazing sewing patterns, plus more!
(1) $50.00 USD Gift Certificate from Mikri World - Sewing & Embroidery Supples, Heat Transfer Vinyl & Permanent Vinyl - and of course there famous Glitter Mirror Canvas!
(1) Fabric prize of 2 yards of any "Birch Fabrics Canvas" from Fabricworm - A fabulous online source for fresh, modern fabric including imported fabric from Japan!
(1) Fabric prize of organic cotton "Frolic Fat Quarter Bundle (Entire Collection!)" valued at $70.00 US from Fabric Spot - They have a vast collection of gorgeous fabrics in designer prints.
(4) $50.00 CAD & (10) $10.00 CAD Gift certificates from us, your handbag hardware source - Emmaline Bags - Bag Hardware, Sewing patterns, Zippers & Sewing Notions for bag making.
(1) 2017 Bag of the Month Club membership from the talented bag designers at www.bagomc.com - a 6 month membership that gets you 1 new and exclusive bag pattern at the first of each month $40.00 US value!
(1) Online Craftsy Sewing Class - "Mix & Match Clutch Bag Techniques" by Janelle MacKay of Emmaline Bags. That's me! This sewing class include pattern and instructions and goes through all the steps to teach you how to make a clutch bag with 3 different front flaps, creating numerous variations.
If all those prizes aren't enough for you -
I've got these wonderful PDF prizes to offer from
some of the best Indie pattern designers out there!
(2) Downloadable PDF Patterns of your choice from: Chris W Designs
(2) Downloadable PDF Patterns of your choice from: Sewing Patterns by Mrs H
I've only put in a few requirements to enter this giveaway because this is meant to be a celebration for us and our members. So therefore, since we are celebrating our membership - the main requirements are membership! If you haven't joined instagram yet - why not? It's fun, EASY, and great bag making inspiration! I realize that there some of you that can't follow on FB and IG, so I've given you one easy option to enter too. (If you are subscribed to blog posts, you may have trouble viewing the giveaway widget below, please make sure you are viewing the full web version, not the emailed blog post) Get started:
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Thank you so much to Cyndi, who helped me get all of this together. Thank you to our generous sponsors, and to YOU, our customer! Good luck. I can't wait to give out these prizes.
Janelle & Staff