Interfacing Kits Available for your Necessary Clutch Wallet and Quarter Note Clutch

11/21/2013 12:09:00 PM

While enduring weather of -26 C (-15F), from INSIDE the house, I've been trying to keep busy setting up my sewing supplies section of my website.  These will be some of my favourite supplies that I like to use for sewing bags and wallets.  Some of this stuff is hard to find in my neck of the woods, or any neck of the woods so I am hopeful that there rest of you "remote" ladies, or those of you shopping for pure convenience will some day find these little notions and interfacings helpful and handy.

Interfacing Kits:
I've started of with two of my interfacing kits as they are most in demand.  This is just an easy, affordable way for you to get the best interfacing recommended for your project. Here are some descriptions and the links to their shop sections

Find this kit HERE
This kit includes all of the interfacing you need to complete ONE Necessary Clutch Wallet.
You will recieve 3 different kinds of interfacing:
1) Pellon Shape-Flex SF101 Woven fusible interfacing for exterior and lining pieces.
2) Pellon Fusible Featherweight 911FF interfacing for all pockets.
3) Pellon Peltex 71F fusible stabilizer for your your border on your wallet front flap.
Please note:  This kit does not include the sewing pattern or purse lock but you can get them in my shop at emmalinebags.com.
Each Kit:  11.00
Find this kit HERE
This kit includes all of the interfacing you need to complete ONE Quarter Note Clutch.
You will recieve 2 different kinds of interfacing:
1) Pellon Shape-Flex SF101 Woven fusible interfacing for exterior & lining pieces.
2) 1 piece of byAnnies Soft and Stable bag stabilizer for Clutch exterior.  This adds a beautiful, soft, fullness to your clutch.
Please note:  This kit does not include the sewing pattern or purse lock but you can get them in my shop at emmalinebags.com.
Each Kit:  10.50

The Sewing Supplies Section:
My sewing shop is shaping up pretty nicely so far.  I am sure it will be a work in progress.  I need some good natural light to take some more product photos.  Yesterday, as I mentioned, was FREEZING, but I spent the better part of the sunny hours shopping at Walmart, so I am hoping today I will get some time in for some more products shots.  It looks like 10 -20 more centimetres of snow are expected today so that does mean it will be a bit overcast, but I think the white cast from the rest of the rest of the snow out there will brighten up my room nicely!  Now if it would only quit snowing. I HATE shovelling snow!!  Go away snow!!   That is enough of a snow rant for today.  Here is how my Sewing Supplies section is shaping up so far (a lot of empty spots):


My future Sewing Supplies section in the building stages.

So please spread the word or PIN it!  I have Necessary Clutch Wallet kits available!!




Thank you so much for reading!
Janelle

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Buy various styles, colors and shapes handbags............and other useful accessories..

    shoulder bags

    Clutch Bags

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your necessary clutch wallet and your tutorial for the strap makes it even more flexible. Can't wait to try this one.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE your comments! I like to reply via email, so please make sure your email address is set up in your Blogger preferences. However, if you are a 'noreply@blogspot.com' commenter, check back here for your reply, Thank you!! Janelle

Links

A Note

The contents of this blog, including text, original photos and ideas are the sole property of the author. If you intend to use my text or images, please link back to this blog and give credit to Emmaline Bags & Patterns. A notification email would be greatly appreciated too! Please do not ever republish an entire post, any tutorials, or post photos of my family. Thank you, Janelle

Our Instagram: @emmalinebags