October 16, 2013

Introducing the "Bowie" Case by pattydoo



It's fun to keep secrets sometimes, especially if they are good ones, and I've been keeping a little secret from all of you.... my association with the well known German pattern designer/blogger, Ina, of pattydoo.  I've been fortunate enough to have been approached by Ina and Christian, the owners and creators of pattydoo, to sell their adorable "Bowie" case pattern on my website. I am very lucky to be able to share the English version with you all.


The largest version of the "Bowie" case.

This cute pattern is designed for a phone or smart phone case, or even a gorgeous clutch because it has been fabulously provided in 4 sizes. It's actually really easy to pick the size you need because you just put your phone on the template provided in the pdf pattern, and use whichever one it fits in.  Um... that's pretty brilliant.

There are two different flap variations for the back, and you can choose to use snaps, velcro, or even a button for your closure.


Here's a little preview of what the pattern pieces look like:


Inside, you will find a great little pocket that not only keeps your cards in place, but can provide a layer of padding between your phone and the snap back. It's a pretty sizeable pocket in the large version.



The instructions to make the cases are actually provided by a beautifully shot video tutorial, and the pattern pieces are provided by instant download.  Everything has been translated from German to English, and I find both the video and the pattern instructions, very easy to follow.  I just love the video,  and it's funny but after watching it a few times to help edit, I feel like I know Ina, even though I don't speak a word of German. I also learned that my sewing machine is way too loud compared to Ina's.


Click over to my shop HERE to purchase and download the pattern.  It's a very reasonably price pattern.  At 4.99, with 4 sizes and a video for instructions, I think it's great value for your money.

I'll be making some of these as soon as I can decide which fabrics to use.  I'm thinking I might get one or two done tomorrow afternoon, as they come together pretty quickly.  Make sure you share your pictures with me, as always, either by sharing in my flickr group or sending me a link to your blog post.

May your bobbins always be full,

  Janelle

* COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING INFORMATION: This pattern is protected by copyright. The resale of sewn items is not allowed. Bags sewn using this pattern are intended for personal use only. If you wish to sell bags sewn using this pattern, you must purchase a license. Please write an email to: lizenz@pattydoo.de

2 comments:

  1. So cute, I love the big bow on the front!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comment, Ashley! I am glad you like it. J

      Delete

I LOVE your comments! I like to reply via email, so please make sure your email address is set up in your Blogger preferences. However, if you are a 'noreply@blogspot.com' commenter, check back here for your reply, Thank you!! Janelle

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...